Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Do they still sell multi-part electrolytic capacitors?

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 8:33:58 AM UTC-5, Phil Allison wrote:
wrote:

FYI to all:

The Peter Wieck troll is one of the worst, lying nut cases seen on usenet over the last 15 to 20 years - probably longer.

The retard has no idee how retarded he is so it might seem cruel to abuse him, I know.

But how the hell else do you shut CRIMINAL ****ING IDIOTS like him up ???

.... Phil

Phil, remember when the doctor said you have to *keep* taking those medications for the rest of your life? That stopping them would make you revert to the obnoxious person that no one like and everyone avoids? That when you do take them you can be, if nothing else, civil even to whom with which you disagree?

Please get back on your medications. The medicated Phil is the one we actually like.