Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Electrical advice-30A circuits

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:28:52 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

I remember electric stoves with 120V outlets on the control panel.

For plugging in mixers etc?

I suppose, although behind a hot cooking vessel wouldn't be the best
place to have a receptacle. My grandmother used to have a stove like
that, although I don't remember her ever using the receptacle.

They didn't used to do all this over the top health and softy. Besides, you'd probably mix the food, THEN cook it....

--
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I"
MILLIE: I is..