Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default DOW record high.

On 26/01/2017 15:03, rbowman wrote:
On 01/26/2017 05:51 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:56:14 -0700
rbowman wrote:

On 01/25/2017 09:13 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
Feel sorry for the likes of Checkmate and Skeeter
because those two have stupidly invested in physical
gold and silver which go down as the DOW goes up.

What goes up must come down... I have no interest or investment in
gold, silver, or the market but a 20,000 DOW smells like the mother
of all bubbles to me. Like I said I don't know jack about the market
and I really hope I'm wrong.

If you have no investment and "don't know Jack" about the market
why talk at all?

I'm just following your lead, Queen of Cut'n'Paste. I don't know ****
about the market but you don't know **** about anything.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)