Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in SoTex Dave in SoTex is offline

Default My New Bosch Miter Saw Is Defective. :-(

"Sonny" wrote in message
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 9:14:30 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 9:35:42 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/30/17 8:24 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Some of you may recall that I recently bought a Bosch CM10GD miter
saw on Amazon.

I spent some quality time with it this weekend and it looks like it
is defective.

Bummer! BTW, the board(s) you cut... quality time test cut(s) or what's
the new project? That board doesn't look like scrap.

New Zealand Radiata pine? A few years back I built a whole bathroom of
cabinets with it. Home Depot carries it.

Dave in SoTex