Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Bud@Weiser.com is offline

Default New faucet - reduced flow

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:09:29 -0800 (PST), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 7:45:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:

A lot of them aerators have a plasric thing that looks like a washer.
Has a hole about 1/8" in it. Just remove that piece and reinstall the
aerator. Or drill the hole bigger in it.

Removing that washer looking thing will increase water flow. Ugh,
I hate them in showers.

Yea, more useless junk mandated by the govt. Mostly because of
ridiculous California laws. Sure, there are places in the US that have
to ration water, and parts of CA are included, but for most of us, we
have plenty of water, and dont need to conserve it. The good thing is
that they are easily removable. I agree the ones in showers are the
worst. I dont care to stand in the shower for 5 min, just to wait for
the limited water to wash off the soap.