Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New faucet - reduced flow

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 8:09:32 PM UTC-6, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 7:45:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:

A lot of them aerators have a plasric thing that looks like a washer.
Has a hole about 1/8" in it. Just remove that piece and reinstall the
aerator. Or drill the hole bigger in it.

Removing that washer looking thing will increase water flow. Ugh,
I hate them in showers.

When I was traveling around the Southeast running service calls, I, like my brother carried tools and my own shower head which had no flow restrictor. When I was ready to take a shower, I'd swap shower heads in my motel room so I could get clean. After getting clean, I'd reinstall the motel's shower head.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster