Posted to alt.home.repair
cowabunga dude cowabunga dude is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 23:04:52 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Americans make things so complicated. In the UK, we have all our outlets
(or half of them, on two circuits) on a 30A breaker. Each appliance has
a fuse in the plug, dependant on what that appliance is.

The fuse in your "brain" blew obviously a long time ago, Birdbrain!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Mr Peeler, you obviously have a hard on for James Wilkinson's sword. You two need to get together and do whatever you need to do for this bull**** exchange you're having to end. Your infatuation with his sword needs to end. You obviously don't perceive how annoying it is to read your repressed love rants for him. Is this your first homosexual infatuation?

Get over it.