Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerry[_9_] Gerry[_9_] is offline

Default Left hand bolts?

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:48:19 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Howard Beel" wrote in message
news
Anyone have a source for reasonably priced
left hand bolts?

Did a google search and every seller is asking
a small fortune for 1 bolt, 3/8-16 $10.00+shipping.

Best Regards
Tom.

Local nut and bolt vendor. NOT somebody who carries that Hillman (IMO)
crap.

Here in Az Copper State Bolt usually has what I need and a reasonable price
on it. When they don't have it they can get it, and when they do have a
price that sounds stupid I check around. Usually Copperstate beats whatever
I find. Its nice because they are just down the road from my shop. Stuff I
use regularly they stock for me.

A few years back I thought I had a need for a one inch LH thread nut
so I paid the local supplier $8 for one. Before I got to use it, the
need went away. Now I need to invent a use for it!