Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Win 7 or XP?

On 01/29/2017 07:53 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/29/2017 04:12 PM, philo wrote:
That said I do not try to force others to use it because if one
absolutely needs Win apps such as Photoshop, it's not going to work.
Not too many are going to want to deal with GIMP but I got used to it.

I use Gimp as an example of how not to design a UI but, not having
Photoshop, I do use it. Some people like it but I'm not a fan of
littering the desktop with about 15 different windows.

First time I used GIMP I hated it, but eventually got used to it.

For what I'm doing it works fine but it is not Photoshop