Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Newgene McMensa Newgene McMensa is offline

Default The Portable Dog Killer. Steve Gibson

This is a great story for late night or a rainy day.... Anyone who grew up tinkering with gadgets has got to listen to this story by Steve Gibson. He telling a great story about making a device to keep a barking dog from pestering him on his walks home from school. Reminds me of a Tom Sawyer or Our Gang type story.

SN 592: The Portable Dog Killer. Steve Gibson
Episode 248. Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Glft9CQ-5s (2016)

Site, A/V, transcripts
https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/248 (original 2010)