Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Win 7 or XP?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:44:42 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 01/29/2017 11:51 AM, Oren wrote:
She will get a new system with Win 10 in a few weeks.

You may want to consider separate vacations and take yours about then.
It's not that it's a bad OS but many of the things she is used to don't
work that way anymore. They're still there once you learn how to find them.

I'm letting her spend her money. If it means I don't have a bother,
I'll be happy for now. Taint no way will I teach her another OS. She
don't want to know, "Just do this" is her mantra.

My neighbor teaches her about her smart phone :-\