Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Load capacity of 200-amp panel

On 1/29/2017 12:40 PM, joe wrote:
On 01/29/2017 11:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I find it a bit surprising that people still expose themselves to
potential side affects from tanning. Do you refer the customers to a
cancer doctor for their melanoma?

I believe the whole "sun exposure causes melanoma" is junk science and
that skin cancer is actually caused by eating refined carbohydrate junk
foods.

FWIW, I find it a bit surprising that people still expose themselves to
potential side affects from eating wheat and sugar.

Well thank for letting us know. If the doctor has any questions I'll
just have him contact Joe on the internet for the facts.