Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_3_] Peter Johnson[_3_] is offline

Default Plumber!!!!

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:51:16 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

Stayed in a hotel recently - the shower hose connectors at both ends leaked
badly. They were a mess of sealant and PTFE tape.

I reported it to the reception. She said the "plumber" had recently fixed
it - and she would call him back!

I stayed ay a b&b a few years ago, and when I pulled the plug after
shaving in the morning, the water took a long time to drain, which I
reported. Later, I realised that he had done all the work himself
using plastic piping, and that somewhere under floor was a length of
pipe inadequately supported that sagged when it got warm.