Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Hankook tires

On 1/29/2017 10:54 AM, trader_4 wrote:

WTF has he done with manufacturing? Bully Carrier into temporarily
saving 700 jobs? That's about it. And the vast majority of manufacturing
jobs have been lost to automation, not foreign competition.

Have you compared an automobile assembled by an automated robot with one
assembled by skilled auto workers? I think some more jobs my be lost as
there is no comparison. I've had to take those human assembled cars
back to the dealer to have fenders and trunk lids properly aligned but
the robot assembled cars have been perfect. Same with paint.

Robots are not hung over on Monday morning.