john williamson

Default Contractor has to see you AND the wife????

Contractor has to see you AND the wife????

Group: alt.home.repair Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2003, 5:09pm (EDT+4) From:

Ed writes:

I'd be willing to pay a premium for a metal roof, cut not 3X the cost of
a good standard roof. If he had told me over the phone that "our prices
start at $10,000 for a small house" I would have told him not to bother.
---------------------------
John wrote

I have wanted a metal roof some day but if they are that much higher, I
don't think it will happen.
Ed wrote;

He wanted to make the trip so he could do a selling job, not just give
me a price.
John wrote

No doubt, that is his job and how he puts food on the table. Sounds
like he needs some fine tuning though.