Bob Mannix

Default painting up to ceiling

"chris" wrote in message
m...
I am a bit of a novice as far as DIY is concerned, but I am tackling
our smallest bedroom )

The walls are painted blue and the ceiling white. I am finding it very
difficult to get a smooth line where they meet. Are there any
techniques to doing this? Or do I just need a steady hand?

If you do nothing else, yes! Use a quality used brush. Do the best you can
and then touch up (laboriously) using a artists paint brush.

Alternatively, fit coving. Even better is picture rail, which is why I have
kept mine and added more in a new extension.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)