Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Stripper

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 9:54:31 AM UTC, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 09:36:09 +0000, wrote:

No... Wire stripper.

Your header reminds of a pub landlord near a large builders yard who
once put out a chalkboard declaring " Stripper this Lunchtime".

He he, I was going to work something like that in but I've not been
aware of pub strippers (as in ladies removing their clothing) for
quite a while. I guess such things are no longer "politically
correct".

--
Cheers
Dave.

I have had a Knipex wire stripper for years and find it excellent. I also have one of their sheath struppers which is also handy if a bit fiddly. I'm only a diy electrician so these don't get extensive use.