Default Contractor has to see you AND the wife????

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:26:22 -0700, "CBHvac"
wrote:

Couple of things come to mind...

1- PERHAPS the state that you live in requires both parties to sign a
contract to validate it, both parties being those with a vested interest in
the property, being, husband and wife.

They do this specifically to be able to get a contract at the time of
the visit - avoid any opportunity for the homeowner to get comps or
check up on references (although I would never take the
recommendations of a reference the contractor gave me without
questioning why would they ever give one that would NOT recommend
them?????).