Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Proper item name for the following packing paper

On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 7:41:38 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 1/26/2017 8:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 2:28:18 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

My parents' factory used to insert them into carton boxes to ship our
brass products. My parents called them "防水紙" in Cantonese.

Would freezer paper work?
https://www.amazon.com/Dixie-KL15-Ge.../dp/B00ISYL81K

Totally different color and texture.

The question was: "Will freezer paper work?"

I have no clue what you want to use it for, so I have no clue if color and texture matter.

Do US factories and shops use those green "waterproof packing paper"?
Are they only available in Hong Kong? Now that's interesting....

No clue.

Anyway, is the translation for "防水紙" correct?

No clue.