Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr. Man-wai Chang Mr. Man-wai Chang is offline

Default Proper item name for the following packing paper

On 1/26/2017 8:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 2:28:18 AM UTC-5, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

My parents' factory used to insert them into carton boxes to ship our
brass products. My parents called them "防水紙" in Cantonese.

Would freezer paper work?
https://www.amazon.com/Dixie-KL15-Ge.../dp/B00ISYL81K

Totally different color and texture.

Do US factories and shops use those green "waterproof packing paper"?
Are they only available in Hong Kong? Now that's interesting....

Anyway, is the translation for "防水紙" correct?

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3