Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Garage Door Drips When Opening in the Rain

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:17:55 -0800 (PST), Thomas
wrote:

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:05:44 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/17/2016 9:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 7:44:06 PM UTC-4, Ron Holterman wrote:
replying to dpenney, Ron Holterman wrote:
I made a product that will help you, I have been a service tech in the garage
door industry and after years of seeing problem. Free to test for me very easy
to install.

Please post your telephone number and email address so I can contact you
about your product.

You are testing him?

--
.
Christopher A. Young

How's the batts bud?

Chris was baptized and has now gone to Heaven. Sad to see him leave
this Earth but he is in a better place.

Do you keep up with current events?