Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
prairiesky prairiesky is offline

Default ZERO DAY!!!!!!

On 01/25/2017 05:05 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:24:37 PM UTC-5, prairiesky wrote:

I dropped it because I figured anyone with any knowledge would
recognize that you really did not do what you said you did.

You dropped it because you saw a possible risk to your ego looming.
Coombs is just too stupid to look that far ahead. Whatever anyone thinks
they recognize now makes no difference, because I built the mailbox
anyway. You can see it on Google Maps, Street View. Check it out!

Another idiot that believes he knows peoples motivation by reading what they post on the internet. I try my bet to park my ego before logging in.

The Trump-bashing motivated you to begin, and what you "figured" above
is not what motivated you to quit. You made it up.

Your suggestion to use Google Maps to see the mail box might be good, but only if you provide a location. No one is going to search the world looking for your mail box.

Located a quarter mile from my house. The metal was assembled outside my
garage. The stone work meant hauling rocks, bags of cement and 5-gallon
buckets of water down to the blvd. I'm still thinking about adding
flying buttresses to the back of it.