Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ZERO DAY!!!!!!

prairiesky wrote:
On 01/24/2017 08:11 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
prairiesky wrote:
On 01/24/2017 07:45 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Nice evasion . I TIG CI with either strips of CI cut from an old
woodburning stove door

You do that? WOW!

Yes I do , and it's obvious that you're awed by me .

or with Invar 42 (thanks Dan!) or braze with
brass . I haven't used any but understand there are a couple of
nickel based electrodes that work well .

Incredible!

Yes , it is !

So tell us ,

And here we go!! After we learn just how bitchen' you are, can I
measure up??

I'm not really that bitchin' , but there are some here that are . You'll
never measure up to even me though .

did you preheat
? Cool slowly after welding or peen the welds as they cooled ? Weld
it cold and pray ?

Oh, NO! The hard-hitting questions!

Not at all - to anyone that knows anything about welding cast iron . Which
you obviously don't .

So funny! I don't recall much of what I did and didn't do, but I was
pretty sure that if I casually blew Dan off, he wouldn't be punky
enough to escalate this into a macho-dude challenge.

Hey, Coombs! My anvil is bigger than yours. You're a punk.

Nothing macho about it . You showed up here a couple of weeks ago
posting political drivel . I just wondered if you actually have any
metalworking skills .

No, Dan wanted to check my credentials, and Dan dropped it when I cut
off the opening he was looking for. I figured maybe just a 1-in-5
chance now that some punk would come strutting forward with a corny
"So tell us..." challenge.

Apparently not . And I don't own an anvil - yet . But I do have an
aluminum foundry ...

Your a cliche. Simpsons characters are modelled after guys like you.

Originally , yes . But they had to dummy them down so those of you with a
5th grade mentality could understand them .
Your evasive responses have shown that you're just another troll . I'm
done with you , now go clean your room like mommy told you to before she
cuts off the power to the basement .
--
Snag