Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chuck[_27_] Chuck[_27_] is offline

Default HDMI receiver with HD radio tuner

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:04:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:41:29 PM UTC-5, root wrote:
This is going to be hard to believe, but I am in the market for
a new receiver and I want one with HD radio tuner.

https://www.amazon.com/Sangean-HDT-2...hd+radio+tuner

https://www.amazon.com/Insignia-NS-H...hd+radio+tuner

With respect, get a simple HD tuner and add it as with any other component to your system. This will vastly multiply your options for receivers rather than restrict them to attic stock, leftovers, or 'used' options.

Or, go used:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-1-Surround...AOSw9GhYbXR U

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

The Insignia one is buggy and usually dies within a year or so.
Wouldn't buy one used.

---