I-zheet M'drurz

Default Replacing furnace blower motor

On 18 Aug 2003, D O G wrote:

I do appreciate your responses and information you provided. I do
intend to follow your advice, I will probably go with a local
electrical supply store like Grainger mentioned in another response
and make sure they cross-reference my motor. Then I will run it by a
local HVAC professional to double check that I am getting the right
unit.

See, that's where your story gets blown out of the water. Not only
are you going to suck up the free advice given (willingly) here,
but you plan to somehow get a free opinion from your "local HVAC
professional" for some more n/c guidance? What do you plan on
doing, having him order you one, bring it into your home so you
can get a look at it, and then cancelling the job on some bull****
reason?

Then I will try to install it on my own and if after all the
preparation and research I get electricuted, I guess I do not deserve
a better lot :-)

As much as it pains me to agree with CBHvac (trust me, we have
some "history") I do 100% in this situation. You're a cheapskate,
period. You deserve everything bad that could possibly happen to
you in this situation. Break a leg.

--
TP