CBHvac

Default Beware of Driveway Sealers Ripoffs

wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:37:21 GMT, 'nuther Bob

wrote:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:46:07 -0400,
wrote:

Yeah, driveway sealing is a real ripoff... NOT!!!

It's useful it your driveway has cracks. Small cracks only get bigger,
so if you don't want to look close, maybe it's good to seal once in a
while. If you don't have any cracks, there's no way sealer can do
anything for you.

Bob

Maybe you live in a much warmer climate. Here in the Northeast, EVERYBODY

has
cracks. The people who discount driveway sealing are usually southern

trailer
trash, who don't much care what their property looks like anyway.

BB

I dunno man..we got this Yankee that moved in down the street....and its
Sanford and Son there....LOL