View Single Post
  #141   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 6:59:42 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 00:24:23 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 3:06:20 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:48:10 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 6:42:56 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 01/22/2017 03:54 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
How dare you insult red heads?! My paternal ancestors are from Scotland, Ireland and England and carry the red head and Neanderthal genes which are also mixed with all of Northern European people. If you are Caucasian, you have ginger genes in your DNA along with Neanderthal genes. On a basic level, you are a ginger caveman. Live with it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

My beard used to have sort of a reddish color but time took care of that.

My dad had blond hair and green eyes. My mother had black hair and brown eyes. Me and my sibling have brown eyes since that's the dominant gene.. My maternal Italian grandfather had brown eyes, black hair and a red beard. My father's side of the family were the Hillbillies who were the Scotch/Irish or Ulster Scots with blue and green eyes plus various shades of hair color from brown to blond to red. When I was a young man, I had brown hair, a black beard and a lighter colored mustache. If I spent a lot of time around the swimming pool, I'd wind up with blond streaks in my hair. People would ask me what I put on my hair to get the blond streaks and my answer was,"Photons". Genetics is a funny business. My older sister and husband both had brown eyes and hair. Their first born had blue eyes and blond hair. Their second son had brown eyes and black hair. I come from a kaleidoscopic family which can be very entertaining and is why I say I'm everyone's cousin. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mixed Monster

You sound like a right crossbred mongrel :-)
--

If you're a native of England, you have Italian and Viking in your genetic background along with anything else an English soldier/sailor mated with or anyone who mated with and invader. Being an island hasn't shielded England from gene mixing. I traced an ancestor back to 1700's London so we're cousins whether you like it or not. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Related Monster

Long way off, I just look 2 levels up. I am 1/4 Swedish, 1/4 Cockney (London), 1/2 Yorkshire (North England).
--

You don't recall your history. I do believe the Romans were all over Britain centuries ago. There's a little Italian in everyone. If I had some spare cash, I'd get a genetic test done by one of the testing services to see where my genes have been. Nothing would surprise me because my ancestors mated with everything in sight. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mated Monster