Essjay001

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

parish wrote:
I am not a government employee, just an unemployment statistic

Ah! a fellow Govt. artist.

We do have something in common then, even if it's not posting style :-
)

It's taken nearly 6 months but I've finally got a job and start 18
Aug. I hope you get something sorted out soon.

Getting a job isn't the problem keeping it seems to be my stumbling block. I
simply will not let spotty kids F**k me over with their incompetance. I
really should keep my mouth shut, but with so many ******s in the top slots
it's very difficult.

Having been through
the mill with the Job Centre I wouldn't wish it on anyone

I don't mind going through the mill if I get a result, but they know and I
know that being a single guy 50+ with a small RAF pension I don't qualify
for anything but stamp.(What have I been paying for all these years)

Good luck with your new job

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.