Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default vibration after motor change

On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 09:18:45 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Sure, they screwed up the fan. Distorted, out of balance. Yes, it can
cause bearing damage. I'd get the owner/manager out there to inspect,
then replace it.

+1

If it wasn't vibrating before and it's vibrating after their half-assed
job, I'd complain. And I'd ask the owner/manager why they don't have
the right tools for the job. Doing this for a business, they should have
the puller. Not only is it the right way, it would actually save them
time and trouble.

"You want me to send my wife down there". :-)