Default Beware of Driveway Sealers Ripoffs

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:55:26 -0400, Ron Hardin

So you are saying that there is no reason to keep water out of the
cracks because ice expansion won't make the crack worse?

Expansion of water in the form of ice is a myth?

The water doesn't stay in the cracks. It sinks into the dirt. I can't imagine
a circumstance where it would stay in the crack in fact. Maybe if you built the
driveway on a plastic sheet you could pull it off.

I take it that according to your the cracks must be bottomless,
therefore why seal the cracks if the water just drains to China.

Maybe you should re-write the road commissions handbook on
how to slow down the degradation of the roadways in cold climates.