Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default What?? More Woodworking?

On 1/20/2017 6:25 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:10:24 -0600, Leon wrote:

NO KIDDING! Have you posted pictures of them? Are you the local
satellite library? LOL

No, but we go to the library ever week to get more books to read :-).

My father taught me to read (the newspaper) when I was 3. It addicted
me. And I think it ruined my eyesight - I've been wearing glasses since
kindergarten.

Most of the books are non-fiction - woodworking, model railroading,
motorcycles, and computers. And my wife and I are both history buffs, so
there's a large chunk of history books. IOW, they're more for looking
stuff up than for reading.

Wow Larry! I started wearing glasses when I was 7. I do not like to
read something unless it is factual. Like you I want information, not a
story.