Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What?? More Woodworking?

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:10:15 -0600, Leon wrote:

Looks great. Do you really have that many books? I didn't think I had
so many until I filled two (much cheaper) bookcases. Since my shoulder
surgery in early December I have had time to read some of them. I'd
rather be working in the shop.

I have loads of magazines and books that can fill half now.
I will likely post progress reports.

I recently finished building 13 bookcases to hold our 1600+ books. And
that doesn't include 5 bookcases of hobby magazines in my den. You've
got a ways to go :-).

--
What if a much of a which of a wind gives the truth to summer's lie?