Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Furnace not coming on with programmable thermostat

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 10:14:08 AM UTC-5, home owner wrote:
Yes, the thermostat has 2 AA batteries. I replaced both batteries a week ago (and Yes, they are installed correctly)

What do you mean by "span"? Does my Totaline P474-1035 have a built-in "span"?

Have you tried what several of us have suggested? Find the 24V power wire
and "heat" wire coming into the thermostat, connect them together, see if
it starts? I gave you the colors typically used in another post, it's
usually red for power, white for heat.