Randy

Default Beware of Driveway Sealers Ripoffs

Firstly let me apologize to all of the established genuine driveway
sealer experts, this posting isn't criticizing them.

Have you ever noticed that every summer "Driveway Sealer" experts
magically appear at the end of your driveway offering to coat your driveway
in their "exclusive" product for a bargain price. I shake my head every
time I see them in the neighbourhood.

I've never had the pleasure of hearing their pitch. What exactly are
they promising and for what price? Isn't it just used motor oil there're
spraying?

Randy