Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What?? More Woodworking?

Bill wrote in
news
Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
news
Okay. It works on IE, but not on a Firefox derivative, where I have
adblock plus and no-script running. IE must be happy to read or
write some cookies, or something. On the later, flickr requests that

sign in.

No problem in Seamonkey with uBlock. Have you tried disabling
AdBlockUnlessYouPayUs Plus?

You don't like Adblock Plus? I noted that they did ask for a
contribution (I didn't pay). But years ago I payed $19.99 for a
software tool that provided ad-free browsing, and thoroughly enjoyed

it.
I mention that only to emphasize that I am willing to pay a few
dollars for ad-free browsing if that's what it comes down to.

I like the software just fine, but they jumped the shark* when they
started to allow selected advertising.

*Sorry Leon, we kinda did too!

Puckdropper