Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default wobble dado

-MIKE- wrote:
On 1/19/17 11:30 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/19/2017 11:18 PM, -MIKE- wrote: snip

With my dado jig, the process is very fast.
https://goo.gl/photos/StFnQBzCj3J9NCcp8

Very nice. Bunch of good ideas hiding in there. Thanks!

Thank you, it's been really good to me. Like many of my jigs, it
was only intended to be a rough prototype that would serve as a
template for a final version. But it works so well, I just stuck
with it.

Looks a lot like a design I came up with about 12~ 15 years ago.
;~)

A good songwriter is a better thief. :-)

Who knows? Whoever I stole it from probably stole it the guy who stole
it from the guy who stole it from the guy who stole it from the guy who
stole it from you.

LOL I saw the concept in a WW magazine many years ago. They simply clamped
a=
piece of wood on a cut line and used a sample piece to register another
pi=
ece to clamp. And you know why we built ours the way we did. :-)