Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default [EU] budget implications

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 19/01/2017 23:38, Rod Speed wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
b.com...
In article ,
tim... wrote:
I think someone needs to bill the brexiteers for any such divorce
payments.

they are

it's called taxation

But this government is committed to reduce taxation - for the rich. And
are threatening to make us a tax haven if we can't get a decent
agreement
with the EU after leaving.

All of which is *really* going to help those poor in the rust belt of
the
UK who voted out to get 'change'.

Well they are going to get change,

Yes, but that is just as true of remaining.

they may well regret it though.

Yes, but that is just as true of remaining.

If we had remained they would have regretted losing,

Just like you regret losing.

now they will regret winning the same as the rest of us.

Bet they don’t.