Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default What?? More Woodworking?

Just to change the subject matter from tool company trades, electrical
theory, and software deals, I am just about to pull the trigger on the
office file cabinet/bookshelf for our home.

For the past 14 months I have had customers lined up and have not been
able to get started on this. For the past week I have been tweaking and
playing around with different wood combinations.

I have come up with a cost of right at $1,400.00 fir materials,
hardware, and tax.

There is a lull.

The link below shows the, I think final version, file cabinets and book
cases to fill the entry wall to the office in our home. I believe I
have shown this before, with a ladder.

Any way I have included in the drawing two versions, one with cherry
panels and white oak framing and one with walnut panels and white oak
framing. I also included the cherry and white oak desk that I build for
the office about 3 years ago.

I will probably go with the cherry again to match the desk. All pieces
are to scale, the desk is just a tad taller than a door opening and 8
feet wide. The wall cabinets will be just over 10 feet wide and just
over 10 feet tall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/