Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default [EU] budget implications

On 19/01/2017 22:20, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On 19/01/2017 18:03, Tim Streater wrote:

So what contract would that be then?

Anything we have agreed to with anyone else.

If we choose to renege on our commitments then it will seriously
affect any future agreements with anyone else including the EU.

Just like a bankruptcy would with you.

Brexiteers that think there is a clean exit must be in lala land.

What we have agreed to is covered by the treaties. Once we leave, the
treaties cease to apply - it says so in clause 50.

So don't trade with the UK as you won't get anything they agree to.
Brilliant brixitism there.
Now in the real world..