Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [EU] budget implications

On Thursday, 19 January 2017 11:18:05 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,

The fall in the value of the pound has already cost us more in increased
import costs than any net saving in EU contributions after we leave.

What do you mean by we ?

Apple have biut prices up on teh app store by 25% for the UK
but as I havent; brought an app surely it will only cost those buying rather than the whole country. You'll notice that they say it;s due to BREXIT but this doesn't explain why they put the cost up by 33% in india and 30% in Turkey is this all because of BREXIT too ?

Could you explain this because I can't but that's what we're told.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...llowing-brexit

So every price rise from now until teh end of time will be due to BREXIT I guess the house price riss over the last decade are due to BREXIT too.

I recon Trump being inaugrated tomorrow is due to BREXIT too. ;-)

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.