Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default [EU] budget implications

pamela wrote:
On 11:05 19 Jan 2017, Brian-Gaff wrote:

Rumour has it that a number of UK scientists are after dual
nationality so they can be protected from any barriers.
Brian

Lucky me, I think I may qualify for dual nationality and a
passport from an EU member state. I won't pass that up if I can
get it. It may be very useful to leave this sinking ship behind in
a few years.

What could better symbolise Britain's exaggerated pride in it's
own shoddiness than the old blue passport? Oversized, creasable,
with shabby paper behind windows, prone to letters rubbing off,
and all that. Yet many retain a strange proud hypnotic attachment
to it. I wonder if Brexiteers will turn back the clock and restore
it? I don't mind the colour but the rest of it is so ugh!

Suggestion, leave now!