Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HiFi (OT)

On Tuesday, 17 January 2017 16:50:56 UTC, Clive George wrote:
Some like the object lijke those ****wits that still by books that dont; have videos in them and can;t be easily searched.

If I wanted a video I'd not buy a book.

When I wanted to know how to do a donut in a car I found it easier to watch a listen to a diagram than have a text explanation.
Why is the early days (enen even now) of medicine do studets watch surgeons when they can read how to do anything from a book. ?

The bandwidth for information
transfer in text can be massively higher than a video.

I doubt that but would need to check if a picture is worth a thopusand words but it does depend what those words are.