Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shopsmith on steroids --- Felder CF 741

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 23:22:50 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

Move to where?

Out of where they are living (the mortgage is predicated on working,
no?). To? Well, to where there *is* a job, would be a suggestion.
I've done it several times, though I won't do chase a job again
because there will be no need.

Where is the job though? And while the mortgage
may be predicated on working, that doesn't mean
that it's more than the rent would be if one
moved.

I can tell you I couldn't affoird to sell my house and rent here - If
I got $380,000 for my house (definitely on the high side - 3 years ago
it was valued at about $328, but things are going crazy) I could, at
today's prices, rent a nice apartment (2 bedroom) or half decent half
a house for about 18 years. and I'd have my taxes ($3000 a year) left
over.