Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Lang David Lang is offline

Default Monobloc tap mounting.

On 16/01/2017 15:14, Clive Arthur wrote:
I fitted a new monoblock kitchen sink tap yesterday, one from Lidl...

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-...etail&id=40854

...and very good it is too.

However, progress was slowed by having to drill a new hole for the
threaded rod. The last two taps here had their threaded rod behind the
pipes, this one was in front, and of course that discovery was made at
the latest possible time.

No biggie, but I had assumed these would all be the same. It seems not.

Cheers

I can't work out why you had to drill a hole? I've installed dozens &
dozens of monoblock taps & never had to do that.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman