Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:38:53 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 15/01/2017 12:10, charles wrote:

one car I owned allowed me to vary the interval. It might have been a SEAT.

Many cars allow that, most owners never read the manual to know how.

On a corsa you hold the stalk down for as long as you want between wipes
and it remembers that. Easy if you know how.

I've had it on two cars, and both were obvious that they were there. A twist switch on the wiper stalk.

--
If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight. -- Geroge Gobel