Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Forever Chair Glides

On 1/13/2017 11:32 AM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:

The hell of it is that the Forever Glides cost less than the junk in the
hardware store.

On that note, Amazon shows the 20 Forever wood glides at $56, free
shipping. Your link, Sporty's Tool Shop shows them at $18, dunno what
shipping is. My guess, and just a guess, is shipping is a lot less than
$38 for a pack of 20, but I'd check before buying. Amazon is in my
cross hairs for ripping off their customers and due dilligence is required.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com