Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Another great institution closing.

In article WImdnRHJFoLwKebFnZ2dnUU7-
, says...

Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey is closing down in May.
One of the factors .. animal rights groups.

Others declining sales. I group up being wowed by the menagerie before
the show. To me, that was the big part of the show. Getting to feed the
elephants, seeing bearded woman, the snake people, The smallest man on
earth.. The tigers...

When the elephant killed the kid years ago and that all stopped, I felt
that was going to be the end... In then end it might have been, just
took a long time.

I'm debating whether I want to go this year. On
the one hand I'd like to see the Greatest Show
On Earth one more time before it closes. On the
other, I'm afraid that it will ruin my good
memories of earlier years.