Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 2017-01-15, -MIKE- wrote:

BTW, TN calls it a sales and use tax.
WTF is that!? I'm getting charged to use something!?

Watch out for shipping "and handling" (S&H). There are limits on shipping,
but add "handling" and the sky is the limit.

Also, there are super slow rates. I ordered a pen from Japan.
Received it in 10 days ....from Japan! A used book, I ordered from
VA, took 30 days!

LOL, I ordered 25 microfiber towels specifically made to clean glasses
lens/specticals. Ordered on Amazon for about $7 including free
shipping. About 5~6 weeks later they showed up oddly packaged with
strange postage stamps. Direct from Viet Nam.