Posted to rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 2017-01-15, -MIKE- wrote:

BTW, TN calls it a sales and use tax.
WTF is that!? I'm getting charged to use something!?

Watch out for shipping "and handling" (S&H). There are limits on shipping,
but add "handling" and the sky is the limit.

Also, there are super slow rates. I ordered a pen from Japan.
Received it in 10 days ....from Japan! A used book, I ordered from
VA, took 30 days!

Watch restocking fees, also. Newegg has always had a 15% restocking
fee, so I changed to Tiger Direct ....at least until TD instituted
that same 15% fee.

I bought a panetonne from SFBA. They charged me $20 to ship a 2lb
package from SF to CO, yet a guy who sold me a 40lb golf cart charger
charged me zero shipping, on ebay.

Amazon wants $46 for a skillet. I can get that same skillet for $30,
elsewhere. Problem is, "elsewhere" want $18 to ship it.

Ya pays yer money and takes yer chances!......

nb