Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Inside the AHP AlphaTig 200x

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 1:00:54 PM UTC-5, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 06:39:50 -0800 (PST)
Garrett Fulton wrote:

snip
I've got an older Lincoln Square Wave 175 and it's insides
appear more neatly made than that AHP to me also. I
recently had to send the circuit board out for repair. Had
more than enough test equip. and background to fix the
thing, but good luck finding a schematic for one anywhere.
If anyone knows of a source of Lincoln circuit board
schematics, I'd sure appreciate them posting it here.

Garrett, is this a good email address? May have something for you to
look at.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

No, Jim, it wasn't a connection problem. Went through all that over the phone with Lincoln. I've forgotten who did the repair and can't locate the paperwork. Found them with an internet search. Lincoln tech. support were helpful, but wouldn't give me the schematic nor would the place that repaired the circuit board. "Proprietary". Mr. Fisk, yes it's a good email address and thanks for any information.

Garrett Fulton